In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations we inform you below about the use of your personal data by Ferralles Batlle.
Responsible for the processing of your data
Postal address: Crta. De Montmelo a Masnou, 08401 Granollers (Barcelona) BV 5003 Km. 3.2
Phone: (+34) 93 849 11 06
In Ferralles Batlle we treat the data of the users who contact us through the web page, previous acceptance on their part, to:
1. To be able to attend your request for information or send you a quote if you request it.
2. Send commercial information and publicity about our services or news from Ferralles Batlle.
3. We also treat anonymous data of our visitors through cookies that allow us to obtain information to improve the user's experience and personalize the content of the website.
4. To respond to the candidacies and work requests that you send us through our website.
The personal data provided will be kept indefinitely for the activities of, attention, promotion and publicity attending at all times to the rights that assists users in accordance with the law. The CV data sent by the candidates will be kept for a maximum of one year.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your acceptance of our terms and legal conditions established on our website and your free will to contact us to request information, a quote or send us your curriculum vitae.
Your contact information will not be transferred to other entities.
1. Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we at Ferralles Batlle are treating personal data that concern them or not.
2. The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
3. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
4. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Ferralles Batlle will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights to stop receiving information from Ferralles Batlle by written request and by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other type of exercise of rights you can contact by written request by mail or email to the addresses indicated in the section "Responsible for the processing of your data".
Interested parties may direct their claims to the Data Protection Authorities in case their rights are violated in the way that Ferralles Batlle treats their personal data.
For this you can contact the Data Protection Agency C / Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid Tel. +34 913 996 200