Cookies are small information files sent by our website, which are stored in the user's browser and provide anonymous information.
Cookies help us improve the quality of our website, offering a more personalized service, learn about the tastes and preferences of our visitors (through statistics and measurements) and facilitate browsing through our website.
Most browsers will generally allow you to change the features of your browser using the toolbar so that it does not accept "cookies" or notify you at the time of use. If you deactivate your browser's cookies, part of our website may not work correctly.
To modify the options in other browsers, consult the browser instructions.
• Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website.
• Permanent cookies: they favor the experience and navigation as a user (they offer a personalized navigation, for example, remembering their preferences of the website's languages).
• Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service.
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below is a list of the cookies used by Ferralles Batlle in order to collect statistical information and facilitate the browsing process of our users.